Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Well, now Andrew has the cold. Blah! I can't wait until this clears out of my house! The night wasn't too bad really. Abigail only woke up once and wasn't terribly congested this morning, so that is good. I hope we can get back into the swing of things so I can get some things done in the evenings, like the dishes and laundry.

In other GOOD news, I am going to officially be off on Fridays on October 17! Yeah! I am so thankful that my job is so wonderful and flexible to allow me to do this. I can't wait for the extra day with my daughter and the chance to catch up on some things at the home front. This will be the least I have ever worked. I have always been at 40+ hours of working, so I can't imagine what a 4 day work-week will be like. I can't wait!

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea for you--sounds like fun!!

Jenn said...

Awww, I'm sorry Andrew is not feeling well now...colds are so Blah!

I'm very happy you get to move to a 4 day work week...that is GREAT!

Enjoy your family.

Arielle said...

Yippee for you AND for Heidi. It's a win-win thang. Hm, now I have an extra Alex on Fridays. Hm.
I am so very glad for you and for Abigail (and Andrew too)!

Elyse said...

I saw your comment on Casey's blog about RSV. Basically RSV is a virus that babies can get. Premies are more of a target for this, therefore they go into lockdown till April. The virus can cause major complications, therefore they stay away from germs during fall/winter.
Hope this helps!!!
~Elyse~