- I'm grateful for the opportunity to go to the Sarah Palin rally this morning and for good company to go with me! :) Thanks for driving, Ari. I will post pictures and more info later.
- I'm grateful that while Abigail isn't sleeping in her crib (yet) she's not crying either. Just playing.
- I'm grateful that since getting back home at 12:45 pm I have had the strength to make lunch, do a load of laundry, declutter the guest room, feed the baby, eat lunch, wipe off the counters, fold a load of laundry, dust the bedroom, call my parents, and feed the dog. I wonder what the rest of the day will hold! :)
- I'm grateful for my wonderful husband who loves and supports me through anything. I really do love you!
- I'm grateful for my wonderful baby girl and getting to spend a whole day with her. She was so good this morning!
- I am super super grateful right now for having this day off. It feel so nice (wait, have I said that before).
More pictures to come when I get my car cleaned out and the camera uploaded. Perhaps tonight, since I'm in a cleaning frenzy and don't want to break that cycle (except to blog, of course).