Monday, October 06, 2008

Blog Changes

I'm on a roll. . . 3 posts in one day! Whew! Anyway, I just wanted to point out that I've finally gotten out of the dark ages and upgraded my blogger account so it will be much easier to make changes to this blog. I hope to have a new look and maybe a new name (it will still be at the same address). Also . . .

Blogger has a new feature called following. See the link on my sidebar. So, if you want to become a "follower" (I know, sounds weird) of my blog, click the link to the left and join the 5 faithful followers that I already have! :)

Hang in there while I update my Layout, etc. I will get all the links to other blogs I read updated at some point on the sidebar. When I upgraded, it reverted back to a very old list!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Lovin' your header...I'm a color girl! It looks wonderful...beautiful family photo!