Friday, October 31, 2008

Grateful Friday

Good morning all! Welcome to my grateful Friday (although I should be grateful everyday!).

  • I am grateful that Abigail went down very easily for a nap this morning. It's been almost 45 minutes and she's still asleep!
  • I am grateful that she slept through the night.
  • I am grateful for our small group of young married couples. I love Thursday nights because I get to hang out with all of them. It is truly a highlight in my week.
  • I am grateful (and excited) for friends of ours who are about to join us (in 7 months or so) we new parents! :) Yeah!
  • I am grateful that God placed a fabulous idea in my head for a Christmas present. I am so excited about this I feel like I could jump out of my skin! It is inexpensive but so meaningful! Sorry to my family but it's for Andrew's family. You'll understand at Christmas.
  • I am grateful that I have the day off!!
  • I am grateful for my wonderful husband. He chose to (probably) miss an earlier bus this morning just so he could see Abigail and change her poopy diaper for me. You have GOT to love daddy's like that!
  • I am grateful for the beautiful sunny day. I'm not a big fan of the gloom we've had recently!

Enjoy your Friday, everyone!

No comments: