Monday, October 20, 2008

Interesting Article

Ah, my second post of the day. I just wanted to share this interesting article, as it really pertains, explains, and is interesting in light of my main subject on this blog . . . sleep!

http://prayerofhannah.blogspot.com/2008/10/dealing-with-sleep-issues.html

I love this blog anyway. It encourages me as a new mom and guides me as I figure out who I am as Abigail's mom, since that changing and shaping is always a challenge. This article is great!

------

Also, this is not my story to tell, so I'll leave the details and names vague but I wanted to just express my thanks to those of you who have prayed for friends of ours going through marriage trials. I got an encouraging phone call from my friend yesterday. It was awesome to talk to her after praying and hurting for her these past few months. I just want to give glory to God for what He is doing. It still won't be an easy road for anyone and the trials are not over for them (are they for anyone?) but hearts are being changed.

No comments: