Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You are the Love of My Life . . .

Today, twenty-eight years ago, you were born. Since that moment, you have been a blessing to everyone who you have come in contact with. I am so blessed to call you my husband and to have you as the father of my child. I am thankful every day for you and your steady, positive attitude, your hard work and dedication to our family, and the fun and silliness that you also bring to my life. It is much needed! So, on your birthday, I just want to say that I love you very much. I hope you have a wonderful day!


I am posting this picture because I know it will make you happy!


Disclaimer: This photo is fake! I don't want to scare anyone so I am letting you know that Andrew edited it with photoshop! :) It was taken at Red River Gorge last weekend. I was actually standing right by Abigail when this was taken and then we each sat for our pictures while the other held the baby. He then combined the three pictures. Pretty good, huh?!

------------------------------------

Also, it is our real life and now blogger friend, Jenn W's birthday as well. Please go over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday as well!

10 comments:

Arielle said...

Thanks for the disclaimer! Whew! Well done.

Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!! He IS a great guy. Comes from a great family. Has a great birthday month as well!!! :0)

Jennifer said...

Tell Andrew Happy Birthday for me! I'd forgotten we share a birthday! Thanks for the wish and the mention here. :)
That picture is hilarious!!! You look like you're cringing behind your hands and Andrew looks to be oblivious to the fact that his daughter is perched alone above a gorge! Definitely can't tell it's photoshopped.

Unknown said...

Thanks Ari!

Jenn, that is exactly the look we were going for. I must say that Andrew does have mad photoshop skillz! :)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! That photo really made me laugh (after I read that it was photoshopped).

Anonymous said...

I am finding myself somewhat disappointed that the picture is fake since we used to do things like that when Andrew was little! I am glad to know that Abigail was not in danger at any time. I will also add my birthday greetings for Andrew. It was a happy day in the Schechter household 28 years ago and he has been a blessing to our lives!

Unknown said...

Susan, if it makes you feel better, I did let go of her for the picture but my hands were within six inches of her body! You should have seen the drop off on the other side! :)

It's amazing that he made it to age 28 after all his accidents and crazy stunts!

Kayla said...

OMG that picture about gave me a heart attack. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Anonymous said...

Jaime,
Ever seen the picture of Andrew being held out over a cliff at about the same age as Abigail while camping in Colorado? It's for real, too!!! I'll have to send it to you if I can find it. I think Wayne was holding him and Bruce was snapping the picture from below.
Ask him if he was traumatized by it.
Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
I hope we can find that picture. I think I was probably standing in the background yelling "Be careful; don't do that!"

Unknown said...

I'm sure he loved it and now wants to recreate the moment with Abigail . . . thanks Wayne and Bruce!

Cindy, I don't think I've seen that picture.