Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Reminiscing

After finding that old blog post yesterday that contained Andrew's poem, I read a few more. The old memories came flooding back from our time in Kansas, our move here, etc. I did laugh out loud a few times at some of the comments that had been made by Andrew's grandpa on my blog and I must say this morning that I miss him. I'm glad I can look back and read those!

Sleep seems to be improving at our house. I hope I'm not jinxing things! Abigail still gets restless between 9:30 pm and 11 pm but she hasn't been waking up as much. She did cry out on Monday night so I went in there and unwrapped her from the blanket, and she promptly went back to sleep. I think she wanted to turn over and couldn't because of the blanket. She has slept through the night several times this week (last night being the fourth night in a row). She's still not a good napper. I just need to be thankful that she sleeps pretty well at night, I guess! We've been feeding her "supper" before bed and I think that helps with keeping her tummy full.

She has become quite the little piggy. Yesterday she ate over 8 cubes of food (ice cubes are the way we measure her food, since I make and freeze the majority of it), although it wasn't all at one time.

That's all for now. I'm trying to find time to study for my driving test, which I will go take on Friday for my Ohio license. It's probably about time to get that.

1 comment:

ginabnina said...

Glad to hear that the sleep situation is improving!!

We do pretty well with the whole sleep thing, though bedtime's been a bit of a battle lately. Lily sleeps through the night consistently, but naps are really hit-or-miss. Some days she'll take a 3-hour nap, sometimes 2 1-hour naps, sometimes 3 or 4 20-minute naps, and sometimes no nap at all. Generally she naps when she's tired....