Friday, October 10, 2008

Grateful Friday

Yeah, grateful friday . . .

  • I'm grateful it's Friday! The main reason that I feel this way isn't that I'm so fond of getting away from work (I do like my job) but that I get to spend all weekend with my family. Andrew has a "surprise" planned for tomorrow, although I think I've figured out what it is! :)
  • I am so grateful for Thursday nights. We have a young marrieds group and it was so nice for Andrew and I to get away together last night and meet up with all our friends. I cannot imagine my life without that group!
  • I'm grateful for Andrew's aunt, who again took a whole evening of her time to watch Abigail for us. We love you, Anne!
  • I'm grateful for my Friday sub who is coming in the morning for "training". Next Friday, I won't be posting this so early because hopefully I will be sleeping in! :)
  • I'm grateful that my milk supply was much better this week. I can't tell if it was the extra pumping, the oatmeal, or what, but we should have some leftover. Yeah! :)
  • I'm grateful for Andrew getting up at 5:10 am with Abigail and bringing her to me so I could sleep for an extra two minutes!
  • I'm grateful for my lovely, comfortable, and warm home.

Ok, have a great day everyone!

P.S. I'm going to make some changes to Abigail's feeding schedule (have her eat some food with us at supper) to try to eliminate the possibility of hunger at night. That way I'll feel more confident about letting her settle herself after a brief check. Thanks for all your answers, prayers, and input. They are all very helpful!

No comments: