Monday, October 06, 2008

Saturday Pictures with Daddy

Andrew got up with Abigail on Saturday, so I could sleep in a little bit. They had a good time playing, crawling and bonding. Abigail even fell asleep on Andrew for her Sunday morning nap. This is virtually unheard of. She rarely sleeps on anyone but me (and that's only when I'm putting her to bed or the middle of the night). They enjoyed their snuggle time!

Abigail loves to sit up by herself. She will crawl a few feet then practice sitting up.

I'm a pill but Mommy and Daddy love me!

I'm determined to get Daddy!


I LOVE to crawl and stand! (We'll get standing pictures soon!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sleeping trend must be a new thing. Today she fell asleep in my arms both times I gave her a bottle. That has never happened with me before.

Jenn said...

Awwww, she is sooooo cute!!!

great aunt carol said...

I love the pictures...we'll all pray she sleeps again tonight!