Thursday, October 16, 2008

Politics

Let's not get into a political discussion on here. In all honesty, I'm downright SICK of politics right now but being that I'm a good American citizen, I realize it does affect my life so I do vote (but that's about it at this point in my life). However, I am going to be participating in something political tomorrow because

1) it's my first day off and
2) it's so stinkin close to my house, I just can't pass it up

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/Calendar/Detail.aspx?guid=3c2d536e-0daf-4d32-a163-c57b5a9d1c00

I almost decided not to do it (and might not if it's raining or something) because I'm not sure how Abigail will handle it (naps and all) but I feel like this is a once-in-a-lifetime (or if I'm honest with myself, now being an Ohioan, it's a once-in-four-years) opportunity.

Andrew is getting me the ticket tonight on his way home.

Anyone else in the Ohio area want to come with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super! Wish I could go with you.

Love, Mom

Jennifer said...

Awesome! I would definitely go if I were there!!

Arielle said...

How early will you go? I don't want to go nasty early.
Can you get me three tickets? :0)

Anonymous said...

Jaime, How awesome!!! Would love to meet hopeful new president John McCain. We have friend from college who met him this summer. He had his picture taken with him. He was once mayor of Rushville, IN and his name is John McCane also.
If you get close enough maybe he'll give little Abigail a kiss!
Aunt Cindy