Here are some other things I want to mention:
1) Feel free to suggest other names. The "perfect" one may still be out there. However, don't suggest names and then be offended if we don't like them. I prefer a list of names that I can browse at my leisure and look up the meanings to. (Yes, meanings are very important to us. It can make or break a name).
2) We won't necessarily name our child the name that gets the most "yes" votes on this poll. Andrew tried to work out some sort of 33% rule last night but I'm not sure about that yet. Seems too risky to name your child using a voting system. It's an important decision!
3) We still probably won't share the name picked until the birth. There are several reasons for this.
- First of all, we probably won't fully decide until then. We didn't with Abigail. If she had been a Blond at birth, she'd probably be named Hannah (it doesn't mean our next child will, though).
- Second of all, it's fun to keep a secret!
- Third of all, if I think I have found the perfect name and someone turns their nose up at it, I will get very discouraged and we'll end up naming our kid Tiffany (Andrew's choice) and nobody (except Andrew and Wayne) wants that. :)
Seriously though, this is more fun than I thought it would be. So, thanks for all the votes and opinions. Just don't expect a lot of feedback from us . . . at least for the next three months
(really? . . . only three months? . . . yikes! . . . why am I not sleeping right now, all the time? . . . seriously?)
Still want to vote? Click on the button below!