Monday, August 03, 2009

18 months!

I did not miss that my baby girl turned 18 months yesterday. It was on my mind all day long. I wish I could say that I slaved over a long and beautiful blog post but sadly, I did not. It was quite impossible with the passing of my poor computer's hard drive. Seriously, the first time in my life I have ever had my own computer and it quit on me very quickly! :)

So, sorry, no access to pictures at the moment and I haven't downloaded any new funny video (although I havetaken some) but I do want to wish my beautiful, smart, funny, silly, dramatic, talkative, sensitive, and amazing daughter a happy 1 1/2 years.

I feel like I say this, or at least think this, at every milestone in her life, but I think this may be my favorite stage. I never know what she is going to do next. It is such a fun adventure!

Happy 1/2 birthday, Abigail!

No comments: