Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Uncreative *Edited*

I can't think of a title today.

Andrew is back at work, although he said it's quite painful to sit so he may not last long. Poor guy.

He is also going to try to go to Dayton to teach his class today. Long day!

I was able to get some things done at home yesterday. Dishes, laundry, tilled the garden (more on this later), and mowed a little bit.

Thank you to my mother-in-law who kept Abigail, unloaded our dishwasher, and started supper while we were at the Chiropractor. Thank you to my father-in-law who brought me the little tiller, helped me start it, and got two rows done for me. The tiller was slightly hard to handle but I got the garden done. I need to wear gloves next time because I have some pretty neat blisters today.

Also, when I was mowing, I was trying to keep from getting the same horrible allergic reaction that I usually get so I had a towel held up to my nose to breathe through. My neighbor from across the street saw me and brought me a mask. He said he was concerned that I (as a pregnant lady) wasn't supposed to be breathing fumes. I said that it was just allergies! :) It was a very sweet gesture and I'll use the masks again!

We're in the process of looking for a mini van and selling our car. I was wanting to have the windshield replaced and car all cleaned out last weekend, but obviously that didn't happen with the back injury. Hopefully this weekend!

. . . And, yes, I'm tired. Must go to bed earlier!

*Talked to Andrew at lunch and he was still at work. He said he felt pretty good if he just didn't move around too much. This is a good thing! Now, I just hope he can remain relatively comfortable during his class tonight.

Also, can you believe we find out the gender tomorrow? I can hardly believe it!! Of course, there will be a post!*

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't wait to hear the news! I'll be checking your blog regularly through the day. :)
I'm glad Andrew is feeling a little better, or at least be able to cope.

Unknown said...

We probably won't be home until about 5 pm. The ultrasound is at 2:15 and then I have my appointment.