Monday, June 29, 2009

Another Monday

It's Monday and . . . I miss my girl (and husband, of course).

I did, somehow, manage to pass my cold along to her. She woke up with dried snot (sorry!) all over her sweet face. Thankfully, my cold seems to have been pretty mild and I'm already feeling much better. I could have been all that stinkin vitamin C that I took, though. She slept through the night, so we'll see what this week holds. Andrew seems to be fine, except his back, of course, which is still painful. He did manage to mow this weekend, since I was out of commission!

Dewey has recovered, thankfully. If it's not one of us, it's another. Seriously! He was gobbling up his food last night, racing around the house, and managed to jump on our bed. I guess his pain went away or his passed whatever was ailing him. I'm glad I don't have to worry about more vet visits with him!

And to set your Monday off on a good foot, here is an adorable (in my opinion) video of my Question and Answer session with Abigail last Thursday on the way to the babysitters on what she did that morning with her Grandma and Grandpa. I have played the video several times for her and she always repeats the answers along with her video self and they are always the same. So cute!


No comments: