Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today is a Special Day

Today is a special day in our family.

  • It is my dad's birthday! Happy birthday, Dad! I wish we could be there to help you celebrate. Isn't it nice that I'm not mentioning your age?
  • It is my in-law's anniversary. 31 years. Yeah!
  • It is also my mother-in-law's parents' anniversary. Grandpa is rejoicing with Jesus but we can still celebrate the wonderful effects that their marriage is continuing to have on this earth.
  • It is also our beautiful, ornery dog's birthday. He is four years old today. I reminded Andrew of all this last night and he said "You didn't buy him anything. Did you?" Actually, I didn't. Poor dog. I'll give him some real meat for supper and his other gift was getting to stay in the house all day. It's too cold to leave him outside.

No comments: