Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Thankfully not round 2!

I got a call yesterday afternoon from our babysitter saying that Abigail had thrown-up her lunch. Actually her very words were, "Her flu has returned." I thought, "You-have-got-to-be-kidding-me". After the last few weeks we've had with a very bad traveling experience, the nasty flu (which is even nastier when traveling, believe me), and now a round of colds, I just couldn't believe it!

I picked her up and she didn't look all that great. I got her home and took her temp and it was normal! Yeah! I put her down for a nap and she slept a bit. She never did get sick again and we ended up giving her milk and food for supper. She proceeded to sleep all night! Yeah!

I guess it was just an upset stomach and not a bug and I am SOOOOO thankful! She is grinding her teeth constantly so I'm wondering if she's working on her one-year molars. Also, since she has had this cold, it could have been drainage. Those are my theories anyway.

So, like a good mom (just kidding), I carted her off to daycare this morning since she seemed fine. We'll see what the day brings!

No comments: