Monday, January 26, 2009

One Week!

I cannot believe my baby girl will be one in only one week! I am feeling very sappy. I was just remembering how I started having contractions this week last year, thinking that they were just "cramps" and how Andrew kept telling me "Yeah, those are contractions." I guess that is why I was already dilated to 7 cm when I got to the hospital. I had been in labor (though not active) for a whole week! I was only supposed to be working 1/2 days, due to blood pressure issues but I really worked from about 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Now that I look back, why did I do that?

Our almost one year old is working on some serious teeth! She really doesn't seem to be bothered much by them. By that, I mean she isn't crankier than usual. She just chews on EVERYTHING and I can feel some major movement in her upper one-year molars. It also seems like her eye teeth are working their way down on one side. We'll see what comes through.

We have a pretty busy week coming up. I wish my house was cleaner to start out with but we'll get there. Andrew has Bible study tonight, nothing tomorrow night (yeah!), two meetings with people on Wednesday night, we're hosting our small group on Thursday, and Friday I'm going to a Girls' Night party while Andrew hosts a guys night at our house (and babysits). Crazy, huh?! Good thing we're not actually having Abigail's party for a few weeks.

We're planning on taking one year pictures this weekend. Should be fun!

No comments: