Sunday, January 18, 2009

Prayer Needed

I know some of you probably already read this blog, but if you don't, the lady who writes it and her newborn daughter really need prayer. The baby was born with pneumonia and other complications and needs prayer. See this link to her blog for more information. www.kellyskornerblog.com.

-----------------

I'm surviving without Andrew this weekend. I must admit (for the 100th time) that I really don't like being alone. I like people and conversation, etc. I suppose that's why I'm considered an extrovert even though I have a fairly reserved personality.

It's hard to go out with a baby in these brutally cold temperatures and harder yet to do it when she goes to bed between 6 pm and 7 pm. Thankfully I'm finding lots that needs to be done around the house. Andrew and his dad are getting things fixed and cleaned up in our rental house, so that is great. The latest news from them is that they will be staying an extra day to finish up the work they have started. I wish I could have gone with them to help clean etc, but it is definitely not feasible to make a quick trip with a baby. She was a handful on our last Kansas trip. I suppose it didn't help that we were all sick!

Thanks for reading and thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I will be praying with you.

And I also don't like staying without my hubby at home...