Friday, September 05, 2008

Recent Pictures

These are recent pictures of Abigail that I have taken over the last few weeks. Enjoy!

Abigail rolling the ball that her Grandpa Fairchild gave her. She LOVES to play with balls.



Carrots! Yum! She likes them.

Chicken. Yuck! She HATES it!


Abigail in her new walker. She can zoom all over the house now (downstairs on the hardwood, of course) and we even chasing Dewey (sort of) while I cooked dinner tonight. He's pretty scared of her but she can't take her eyes off of him.



Daddy feeding Abigail bananas.


Daddy teaching Abigail how to play the guitar.
She has been sitting herself up quite a bit lately and I caught her sitting up in her crib tonight as she fell asleep. She kept herself quite content for quite a while sitting up in her crib. I think the day has come to possibly move it down a notch. She's VERY interested in standing but doesn't quite have the coordination . . . yet. She is also quite a scooter. Her favorite direction to go is backwards. I will try to get a video of that soon. I have a few videos that I will try to post sometime.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would love to see her chase Dewey around in her walker! I bet that's hilarious. Loved the pictures!