Monday, September 15, 2008

Power?

We are currently without power here in Ohio. I'm at a relative's house that does have power. It's interesting to me how people are freaking out and waiting in hour long gas lines, etc. I'm not happy about losing all of our food, but really, we still have a lot of modern conveniences and everything is fine. We're enjoying the challenge of cooking most everything on our grill. Toast anyone? :)

I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Kansas and the big wedding of the year! :) We're so excited to get there any join in all of the excitement!

As soon as I reach a regular and consistent power source, I will give you some regularly scheduled blogging. I need to write a book review and have some other stuff to say about Abigail's crazy sleeping! It's been crazy!

While the power is still out folks (like you're reading this blog, if it is), grab a good book, candle, and enjoy yourself! :)

*Edited: Abigail is crawling . . . like across the room, crawling. We're in trouble now!*

1 comment:

Kayla said...

hey, i just wanted to say that i kept seeing you write about google reader and so i decided to give it a try. i LOVE it!! i read a lot of blogs, but now i can read even more because i don't have to keep checking to see if my regulars have updated. thanks for the recommendation! and on that note... how is your blog hiatus going? i don't think i could do it...