Thursday, September 25, 2008

Car Seats

I believe we're ready for a new car seat for Abigail. I'm going to measure her tonight or tomorrow to see how long she is. She has grown a lot lately (length, not necessarily weight). I never thought I would be this sad to give up the pumpkin seat. I always thought I'd be a slinger and would never use it but the girl just didn't really take to that. It was her choice not really ours. So, we used the pumpkin seat for naps during church, at work, and at Grandma's. She can still nap in the car but yikes, what will we do during church?!

Ok, any suggestions for the next car seat? I may have to go shopping for it this weekend!

Her teeth are ALMOST in. Poor thing has white blisters where the teeth are struggling to break though. I would imagine we would at least have the right tooth by next week.

I have a weird sort of touch-of-a-cold as well. Usually I am mainly affected by sinus issues which leads to a sore throat but this time my nose is just stuffy. No sore throat, etc. I am VERY THANKFUL that it is a mild as it is. I'm treating myself with loads of vitamin C, Silver, Zinc, and Garlic (that's what I had at home). So far I'm not worse than yesterday, so maybe it will hold in this mild state and then go away. I'm hopeful!

I have gotten into a very negative thought pattern lately (the grass is always greener . . .) so I think I'm going to add a feature on here called Grateful Friday, like several other blogs I read. It will be good for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to EliteCarSeats.com. They have such good information about car seats and their customer service people really know their stuff. As for good car seats - Britax, of course is great. The Britax Boulevard is fantastic. I personally adore the Sunshine Kids Radian 80, which has a harness weight limit of 80 lbs (which means the kid stays safer, longer), and it folds! It's very heavy though...but it's got a great price for such a high harness weight limit.