Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Here I go!

80 is the number of blogs that I have saved in google reader (it's great! If you don't use it but read a lot of blogs, use it or something like it). I don't read nearly all of those every day, since most people don't post everyday and sometimes I just scan the title or first few lines and don't read it all. By the way, I NEVER do that of a blog of someone that I know, only informational blogs, like nutrition or breastfeeding. Still, I could be spending time doing other important things. . .

I also read several other blogs that don't have rss feeds (or are password protected) and therefore cannot be tracked in google reader.

So, no blog reading (yes, I will still write, probably) until Friday morning at 8:00 am. Can I do it?! Perhaps I will use all of my free time this evening to . . . do our budget, clean, cook, laundry, read, pray, spend time with family. Who knows!

I will let you know how it goes!

No comments: