Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hiatus!

I really didn't mean to take such a long hiatus from blogging. I guess that is what happens when you have no power, some travel, and a big wedding all in the same week. Abigail and I left for KS on Tuesday afternoon and we still had no power. It came back on Wednesday afternoon.

We had such a wonderful trip to Kansas. It was great to see old friends and all of my family again. It sure is hard to leave after such a wonderful trip like that. I will post more details later, but as for right now, I'm swamped. . . with everything! Since we didn't have power before we left our house is a mess. Andrew did manage to do ALL of the dishes, which is wonderful but everything else is bad. I'm also swamped at work so . . . more later.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm glad you made it back safely. Yes, we need to definitely plan a vacation and get everyone to take a block of time off before we have to deal with scheduling conflicts! It was good to see you, A & A and also it was very fun to talk to your mother and father-in-law!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura! It was fun talking with you and meeting your husband. Everyone is so welcoming that we feel like we are part of the family too.
-the mother-in-law