Thursday, August 14, 2008

She Slept!

She slept! It's true what they say about jet lag. It will take one day to recover for every hour time difference. Abigail went to bed at 7 pm last night and didn't wake up (except at 1:45 am to eat) until 6:45 am! Yeah! I kept watching the monitor all night waiting for her to wake up and cry but it never came.

I'm still working on my Hawaii post. I am having a hard time remembering everything so I need some input from others. I could have worked on it last night but I chose to clean up our bedroom and Abigail's bedroom instead. It was worth it! Whew! It's nice when there aren't piles everywhere. Andrew did the dishes so our house isn't quite the same disaster as it used to be.

I am planning on getting some of this http://www.zevia.com/ this weekend to try it out. I was actually planning to go to this mall for some other shopping I need to do, so it will work out great!

Also, I want to wish a very Happy Brithday to my father-in-law, Wayne. I have no idea if he reads this but that doesn't matter! Happy Birthday anyway!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

that zevia stuff looks good... you'll have to do a follow-up and let us know how it is. i put in my zip code to see what stores around me carry it, but the closest one is in centerville, wherever that is.

Unknown said...

It's near Dayton. Thankfully we're just as close to that mall as almost any other around here.

Laura said...

I'm glad Abigail is sleeping now! I thought it was ironic that she slept and you still stayed up at night listening for her. I also loved your comparison between sleep and childbirth! Glad to hear the pain continues after labor and delivery...
I'm looking forward to getting to see you guys again in September. I didn't even get to hold Abigail during my wedding weekend, so if you need anyone to take her off your hands for a bit at Jenny's wedding, I'll volunteer! I'm sure there will be plenty of others as well...

Unknown said...

I'm sure you'll get a chance to hold her. Aunt Ronda's first words in Manhattan as that if we needed a babysitter for Jenny's wedding, she'd volunteer. It's too bad that more of my family can't enjoy time with Abigail! :( Hopefully a family vacation in the future can remedy that!