Thursday, August 28, 2008

Resemblance

I'm in rare form tonight. Two posts! I happen to have finally gotten access to our desktop computer (so I can scan pics for my sister's wedding slide show) and decided to have a little fun also. The question is constantly being asked, "Who does Abigail look like?" Well, let me settle the discussion once and for all. From day one I have held my ground on the issue. She looks like her daddy!!! Proof is below!



Andrew is 5 days old. Sorry for the weird way this looks. I scanned it out of a scrapbook and didn't crop very carefully.





Abigail at 8 days old.



Me at one week old.

She has my hair and coloring, it seems, but the face shape is all Andrew.



Andrew at six months old.



Abigail at six months!
See the resemblance??!!

Sorry, I don't have a six month picture to post of me unless my mom wants to scan and email one to me.




Abigail and her daddy on the west shore of Oahu. She's a lucky girl! :)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I gotta say, I think in the newborn pics she looks exactly like you, but at 6 months she looks like Andrew. :)
I can't believe you thought I was a good decorator!! That's funny. I just got a slipcover for our nasty couch. I'm going to post pictures sometime in the near future...I hope. I ordered it from smartbargains.com for $30!!! That's almost 60% anything I've found in a store!

Jenn said...

Awwwwe...she is very adorable!

I agree with Jennifer...newborn pics she does look more like you to me. At 6 mons looking more like her daddy.

My daughter looked JUST like her daddy at birth up until about 1 yr old...the older she gets, the more she is looking like me (and acts like me). Which is interesting to me how they can change so much.

My son came out looking like his daddy...and looks more and more like him every day! He has his nature. He has my eyes and that is about it.

Amazing how those shared genes can take on both characteristics of the parents.

Jenny said...

What...why didn't you compare her with any pictures of Aunt Jenny...?

Arielle said...

sorta weird to see Andrew looking so like Abigail?!