Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Week of Thankfulness - Wednesday

Thanks for the comments. I love reading all of them. It is good to practice thankfulness. It is something that I have been working very hard on.

Here is my edition for today:
  • I am thankful for my family. I cannot begin to express the wonderful family that I grew up in. I am privilaged to have been raised in a loving, caring, and mostly importantly Christ-following family. That is the most important legacy that I could have ever asked for and one that I hope to pass on to my children.
  • I am thankful for my mom. She is always a phone call away for support, advice, encouragement, etc. She does research for me with regards to baby matters, health matters, mothering, etc. Most importantly, she prays for me consistently and often (and lets me know she will pray). I hope I can continue this legacy with my daughter, that she will always know, as I do, that I will go before the throne of grace on her behalf.
  • I am thankful for my doggy. He drives me nuts sometimes (ok, a lot) but he is a wonderful companion and will be a very fun pet for Abigail to play with in the future.
  • I am thankful for my church. I love my church. I love the people, the mission, the music, the sermons (yeah, they're awesome), etc, etc, etc!
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: