Monday, November 17, 2008

Not a whole lot. . . .

Not a whole lot to write about today, so I'll just give a few updates:

  • After two weeks (or so) of some pretty bad sleep at our house, we all slept through the night. I had to wake Abigail at 7:15 am to leave for work and drop her off with Grandma. I wonder how long she would have slept. I slept from 10 pm (I think) until about 6:15 am but still feel tired. Perhaps I need an even earlier bedtime.
  • We made an IKEA run last night with Andrew's saved "blow money" (i saved it when he didn't spend it) and got a small cabinet for our mud room.
  • Abigail's nose is still a bit stuffy. Could she have allergies? Just a long-running cold? Hmm.
  • My house is much cleaner thanks to a little motivation last night. I cleaned off our kitchen pennisula (a major hot spot for clutter) and the kitchen looks great. If I just spend 5 minutes or less every day, I think I can keep it clutter free.
  • The office needs some major decluttering and cleaning. If I can get to that this week, our house will be in a pretty clean state.
  • I created a toy box from a basket in the living room and it looks much neater as well. Abigail loves to pull toys out so this will be an added bonus.
  • Andrew and I got out to a movie on Saturday. I think that's the first one we've seen (together) since April or May. I can't remember. This is an astonishing fact if you think about how many movies we used to see. We have a pretty low entertainment budget but since we never hardly use it, it has built up over these few months. :)
  • It's snowing here. Yes, I said it and I can't believe it. Cold - winter - snow - being inside all the time - not my favorite time of year (besides Christmas, of course).
Ok, that's all. Scattered brain = scattered post, I guess.

No comments: