Thursday, November 06, 2008

Another song

Here is my attempt to imbed a YouTube video. I haven't had any luck with this before. We sang this song on Sunday and I really love it. I also love the singer's voice on this video. It's not the clipped "popish" sound but pure and sweet (more on this another time).







I'm reevaluating where I serve at church. I've taught Sunday School for three years now and I have never felt gifted at it. I'm not terribly creative and I love the kids but I'm not good at coming up with new ideas for them (I use a lot of my mom's stuff). I've been thinking about seeing if they need my help in music. I feel like I need to be doing something with music, except exposing Abigail to the good ole' hymns, new praise songs, and classical arias that I sing around the house! :) We'll see. . .

*Scheduled Post*

No comments: