Thursday, November 13, 2008

Links, Blogs, Etc.

Please take note of some changes to my sidebar. I listed my church website, my work website (also a church), and some family member websites. These are random and varied but if you are looking for any of these services, I can highly recommend these people.

If you are in need of some fine woodworking or handyman skills, please check out my father-in-law (Wayne Schechter)'s website: www.yankeeww.com. He is an awesome woodworker (I have benefited from many a Christmas present from him) and can fix/install/repair pretty much anything! You will not be disappointed if you order one of his products.

You will also find my mother-in-law and sister-in-law's tea website (Susan Schechter and Jennie Schechter): www.theteaparlor.net to the right. One of my favorite relaxing activities is to enjoy an afternoon tea in their tea room with friends or family members. Their food is absolutely delicious and there is a wide variety of tea choices to choose from. If you live in the area and get a chance to visit their tea room, I promise you will want to be a repeat customer! If you have children and don't think it is possible for you to come because of them, I'll even offer to keep them occupied so you can have tea. How's that for an offer?!

Also Andrew's Aunt Wilma Mathews has her own business has well. She is a horse trainer and offering boarding at their very cool barn (which is also part house - very cool). Check out: www.barw.net. I don't know much about horse training but I have never met anyone so dedicated and in love with horses as she is and I grew up around farmers and ranchers, so that's saying a lot.

If you get a chance, check out these family websites. I hope I didn't leave anyone else out!

No comments: