Monday, November 24, 2008

A Week of Thankfulness - Tuesday


Ok y'all. When I checked my stat meter at 9:00 pm on Monday, it said I had 30 hits for the day and only 3 comments! So, if you are thankful for something, leave a comment.
  • I am thankful for technology that allows me to stay so well connected to my family. We enjoy video conferencing with my parents, usually once a week. This is such a wonderful way for us to stay connected. I can't wait until Abigail is old enough to really chat with her grandparents. It is a great way to say hello. We can also keep my Grandparents updated by using a digital picture frame, since they don't have internet.

  • I am thankful for my wonderful husband (everyday!). When he got home from work he played with Abigail, fed her, and put her in her PJ's for the night - he is a great daddy. Then he headed off to Bible study. I am also thankful that he is a godly man. He is always willing to listen and offer support.
  • I am thankful for my sister and my new brother-in-law, Luke. I promise to visit you guys soon!

  • I am thankful for enough food to eat and enough money to buy food. Check out this link: http://embracingandbeingembraced.blogspot.com/2008/05/america-says-im-poor.html

  • I am thankful for Andrew's grandma who cooks us all a big yummy meal every Sunday and always makes us feel welcome and at home at her house.

  • I am thankful for Abigail. Her newest adventure (as of today) is to be totally into playing with trucks at the babysitters house. Hmm! :)

  • I am thankful for my space heater at work. I have it running right now so my feet are nice and toasty!

What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the privilege of being a wife, mother, and grandmother.

I'm grateful for having been born in the USA.

I appreciate the godly heritage given me by my parents and grandparents. It's a blessing to have been raised in a Christian home.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my wonderful family and wonderful new husband. I am also thankful for my newly re-modeled kitchen (which will be painted soon)! I am thankful for my health and each day God gives me--easy to take for granted.

Jenny

p.s. I'm thankful that my sister will come visit soon :)

Laura said...

I am thankful that my husband didn't break his arm last night while taking the puppy out. I heard her stirring so I asked him to take her out. Then I heard the loudest crash followed by a moaning sound. I ran downstairs and he was laying at the bottom of the staircase.
It turns out that in his haste, he missed the bottom step and fell. Don't worry, both Matt and Perdi are fine, except for a welt on Matt's arm. My poor husband is not always known for his sure footing...
Anyway, I thought I would share that story and add some humor today. Of course, I am thankful for many other things.

Jennifer said...

I am thankful for many, many things. Mostly I'm thankful for my Savior and the continuous work He does in His children's lives! I'm also thankful for my cheerful 3 yr. old that can always make me smile, for my ornery, stubborn, sweet 1 yr. old that can always make me smile. I'm thankful for my husband--for how very hard he works to help us get out of debt and provide for us. I'm thankful for our families and the godly heritage they've given us and the godly examples they are to my children. So much more, but that's enough for a comment :)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for traffic whichs gives me time to sit on the bus and read Jaime's blog.