Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Best Ice Skating Teacher in the Tri-State . . . maybe the world!

I accidentally forgot one of the greatest family businesses in my post a few days ago. My sister-in-law, Jennie Schechter, has her own business teaching ice dancing in Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio. I don't know much about ice dancing but I have always really enjoyed watching Jennie perform. Please check out her website! If you're looking for an ice skating teacher in the Cincinnati area, I know of a great one! :) I am very excited for the day when my daughter is old enough to take skating lessons from her Aunt Jennie.

http://jenniferschechter.com/default.aspx

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Jaime!: )

Unknown said...

You should start an ice skating blog. It could be all about your adventures on the ice! :)