Monday, November 10, 2008

So little to say . . .

I don't have much to say today so I guess I'll give a weekend update. We had a good time together (Abigail and I) on Friday with good naps and getting some stuff accomplished in the house. We picked up Andrew from work and then went to spend time with his family and also attend an organ concert. We took turns playing with Abigail in the hall during the concert. Turns out that keeping her up that late is probably a bad idea. She always sleeps better if she's asleep before 7:30 pm and this night it was around 9 pm before she fell asleep. Bad night!

Saturday we worked a lot and then enjoyed visiting with more family and a game of upwords (which I must admit to you all that I won!).

We had a nice Sunday with church (Andrew kept Abigail in the lobby during the sermon), lunch at Grandma's, and then a nice nap for Abigail. I got some reading and a bit of cleaning done.

Ok, I guess I'm wordier than I thought. Abigail's sleep seems to be getting into a pattern. I feel that it is safe to say that she is consistently sleeping through the night (for the last month). She has been going about 11 to 12 hours at a time (yes!) unless she's sick or doesn't eat food for supper (only milk). It's nice, let me tell you.

Just a regular week planned. Abigail has a 9 month check-up on Friday, so we'll see how much she weigh, how tall she is, and other developmental things. Have a good Monday folks!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It shows in my reader that you have a new post, but when I click on it, it says there's no such link. ??

Unknown said...

Yes, that is because I accidentally published tomorrow's post today. When I realized what I did, I deleted it and set it on auto-publish. I'm in love with that thing. I can write a few at a time and they will publish when I want them too. Readers are very cool but do have a few quirks!