Saturday, December 06, 2008

Walking!

Abigail is better today. She woke up with no fever and has only had a very slightly runny nose. Good news! I expected her to wake a lot last night since she cried out several times between her bedtime (6:15 pm) and when we went to bed (10:00 pm) but she never woke up during the night. She slept until 6:00 am, then I fed her, and back down until 8:30 am! She really slept about 14 hours. I guess that's why she's better today! :0

In other news, she is really starting to take some steps. She took 5 steps towards the piano yesterday when she thought I wasn't looking and continues to try walking again today. She is stepping but when she walks towards a person she eventually just lunges towards us. It's pretty funny. She really goes the furthest when no one is coaxing her to walk. I wonder what the next few weeks will bring.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: