Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Time

Hello all! We're having a blast visiting my family in Kansas. We had a bit of a rough trip in the car on the way here, due to weather and traffic but that is a post for another day. I kept thinking that even though the ride was rough at least it would make a good blog post. That is for another day, however. In the mean time, I will leave you with a few pictures of our adventure. I'll put more on later today from Abigail's first ride in Grandpa Fairchild's new 2008 tractor!


Abigail with my grandpa.

Abigail with my grandma. She's holding her new Elmo remote, which she LOVES!


Abigail and Uncle Brett. It took her a bit to warm up to him but just 30 minutes ago she was snuggled on his lap while he read her some books!


Aunt Jenny playing with Abigail while Abigail's grandpa (my dad) plays with Puff Daddy the cat. Isn't Abigail's face cute in this? She's been making a kissing face lately and she was doing it here.



Abigail is chilling out with Aunt Jenny after opening presents.


Abigail looking at her new "cell phone" with Grandpa.


Christmas family photo. I'll probably have another one taken since I don't have my hair done or make-up on!


Abigail in front of all the gifts and the Christmas tree.


Abigail in her ducky bathtub. It's a blow-up one and worked like a charm to bring along with us.
We are having so much fun (as you can tell, I'm sure). Abigail has done remarkably well at warming up to people. She does much better if I'm not in the room! :) Anyway, I'll post more another time with the tractor pictures.

No comments: