Friday, December 05, 2008

Grateful Friday and Updates

Well, I'm home this morning with a sick kid. She has pretty good timing really, as it is my day off. I'm not totally surprised by this fact, since another kid at her sitters had the croup this week. So far we just have a fever (between 100 and 101), a runny nose, and a slight cough. Hopefully she'll recover fast. She still slept through the night last night, even though she was feeling a little crummy yesterday. So, yeah for that! She's trying to go down for a nap right now but she keeps throwing her pacifiers out of the crib. I have to figure out a way to get more of them to her without her seeing me. This will be interesting.

  • I'm grateful that it is Friday and I have the day off.
  • I'm grateful for my nice warm house on this cold day.
  • I'm grateful for my loving and supportive family.
  • I'm grateful for the Christmas season.

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Amen sister. So much to be thankful for...

Beautiful Post!

Pray healing for your precious little one, and that all of you will stay healthy through the holidays.