- Snow. I like it in December and January (maybe February). I've had enough come March.
- Soup! I love soup, all kinds of soup. You can't really eat many soups in the summertime so I'm really trying to eat as many I can right now. Yum! My favorites are corn chowder, bean soup, chili, broccoli (with cheese, of course), etc, etc.
- Winter clothes. As much as I don't enjoy taking the time to get bundled up to go outside, or my daughter whining and crying as I wrap her up in a snowsuit, jacket, hat, etc, I do enjoy wearing sweaters, long pants, turtle necks, etc.
- Christmas. Of course, Christmas would be weird if it were warm outside. I enjoy a cold and white Christmas.
- Snow Days. I live in Ohio and I'm from Kansas. This means that most of the population is flipping out when they see a snow-flake. I rarely take a day off of work for snow (or even arrive late) but it's nice to work in a quiet peaceful building during those snow days. It gives me an excuse to leave early, even if the roads are fine!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
The Bright Side
I am not a fan of winter. I have said that before. There are a few things, however, that you can only have in the wintertime and so, I'm enjoying those things!