Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wonderful!

We had such a wonderful visit with my family. I don't know what we would have done if my parents wouldn't have spent the entire visit working! They cleaned our house, did laundry, mowed the yard, made meals for us, watched Abigail, etc! Thanks Mom and Dad! It is so nice to just finish up a little laundry, pack, and be ready for travel!

I am planning on doing a bit of blogging from the road. In an effort to travel "lightly" (is that possible with a baby?) we decided not to bring the laptop, so there won't be pictures until we get back. I can access the internet from Andrew's phone so I will blog from there. Could I really go 11 days without blogging or worse yet . . . reading blogs?! Yikes!

Anyway, tomorrow night we're leaving for this (we're actually flying out on Friday but at this point that doesn't matter!):

1 comment:

Arielle said...

No picts till you get back?! It will be so difficult to wait! Have a WONDERFUL time!!!!!