Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Pacifier

Abigail has discovered a new pacifier. Her big toe! I had her at work today. When I looked down to see what she was up to, I caught her sucking on her big toe! I quickly grabbed my phone (the camera was in the car) and snapped the photo below. It had slipped out of her mouth but you can see how high she was lifting her legs! Yes, the things she is holding in her hands are her feet!




This photo is from when she had the rash. You can see it on her face and the expression on her face definitely shows how she was feeling. Poor babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that first picture is SO funny! what a little ham!!! She is too precious! The second one is so sad..poor Abigail...but I am so glad that it is better!
Lindsay

Unknown said...

Yeah! Lindsay you commented! I love comments. I will message you on Facebook but I want to know how Kayden's ear tube surgery went!