Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're Packed

I think we're almost packed. We have those last minute items to put in the suitcase (curling iron, alarm clock, etc) but it should only take minutes! :) I am going to shock all of you with the next statement . . . .

Andrew, me and Abigail ALL PACKED in ONE (1!!!!) SUITCASE!! The only thing that my thwart our amazing packing abilities would be if it is over the suitcase weight limit. We're going to weigh it before we leave. Seriously - I love being a low maintenance packer! It's not even stuffed full - amazing!

I keep going over the packing list in my mind. I think there are several things that we can even take out of the suitcase. For example, Abigail's PJ's. She usually wears one pair for several nights, as she is clean when she goes to bed and rarely does anything escape the diaper at night. I have three pair of PJ's packed and I think she can do with two of them. I'll put one in the carryon for comfy plane sleeping (please, please, please Abigail, sleep on the plane!!) and plan on doing laundry at least once.

Ok, I'm rambling on. Andrew keeps debating the laptop, so it may come with us (in his carry-on).

I may not post before we leave. So - Aloha! :)

**Oh, and thanks to whoever it was who left the LittleTykes play thing (for lack of a better description), toddler bed, and open pack of diapers in our garage yesterday. To be honest, I'm a little creeped out by the whole experience but I'm sure the stuff will come in handy in the future. :) And I will feel better when we figure out who did it!**

5 comments:

Arielle said...

1 suitcase? You ROCK!!! Jealous and Happy for you all at the same time. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

super amazed by your one suitcase--that's awesome! we didn't even pack in one for our trip to africa--but one was a small one...does that counta for anything?? :) have a great trip!! oh, and leave the computer at home...escape from all of life for just a bit...it really is nice ;)

Anonymous said...

It's easy when all you have are two Speedo's, a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of flip-flops and a snorkel.

Unknown said...

Ah yes . . . my husband and his never ending jokes about Speedos! I promise folks, it's not true!

Oh, and it was his idea to pack in one suitcase. I will give credit where credit is due!

Jennifer said...

uhh, I think Speedo's should be banned. ForEVER.
PS-1 suitcase is AMAZING! Way to go. And I agree with Melanie--leave the computer and have a complete vacation :)