Monday, July 28, 2008

Hawaii Pics

The luau was fun last night. Lots of good food and great dancing. We got a little more sleep last night but Abigail still woke up at 5:45 am ready to be up for the day. So we went for a walk on the beach and she was back down for a nap by 7:30. She has been a great napper! Here are some photos. Enjoy!
Hula dancers at our Luau

Andrew, Abigail, and I at the luau

Yeah, this is the view from our condo lanai (balcony) and that is me and Abigail walking on the beach. You can seriously get to that beach in like 1 minute! Down the elevators and around the corner. We have a laid back day planned with eating, games, snorkeling (not me!), and a little grocery shopping. I believe we're going on the road to Hana tomorrow. Should be fun!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodnes - I am so jealous you are in Maui! I have been to Hawaii 4 times and I love it. I think it will be a LOOOOONG time before I get to go back. My brother is in Maui right now on his honeymoon!

Kayla said...

I'm sitting at my desk at work with a massive stack of paperwork and an evening meeting to look forward to. Needless to say I'm feeling incredibly jealous. Oh well I'll get over it (maybe). I hope you all are having a BLAST. Tell Maggie hi!

Laura said...

The view from your condo is awesome! And I loved your family photo. That will be one of those pictures you'll show Abigail for years and years.

Jennifer said...

WOW! What a view!!!!! Are you visiting family over there or just taking a vacation with Andrew's folks? (They're with you right?) Anyway, that's an awesome view and it sounds like you're having a wonderful time! :)

Unknown said...

We are vacationing with about 20 members of Andrew's family. None of them live here. They are mostly from California or Ohio (one aunt from Las Vegas).

Arielle said...

That pict of you two walking on the beach is way cool!!! :0)