Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Visit and 6 month pics

We have been having a WONDERFUL time with my family visiting. Jenny and Luke had to go home yesterday but my parents are still here. They are babysitting Abigail for me today! We took some family photos yesterday (I will post more later) and then some 6 month photos of Abigail. They turned out very cute!









Uncle Luke and Aunt Jenny with Abigail




Aunt, Mommy, and Grandma with Abigail


She looks so big in this picture! When did she grow up so much?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Especially the one of her laying on her tummy and the one of her curling her tongue. Very Cute!!! She is getting so big and smiling it seems like all of the time! Too cute!!!
Lindsay

Laura said...

Abigail is getting so big! I love the picture where she is sticking out her tongue!
I know it will take a while to get adjusted. It comforts me to visit places where we've had family events. I'm going to try to get Matt to go to Breckenridge and the alpine slide soon. That is one of my fondest Colorado family memories!

Carrie said...

for a little girl who does not sleep much.. (just kidding) she is A-DORABLE!!!


seriously; such a happy and beautiful baby. congrats!! family pictures are a treasure to have. enjoy them!