Wednesday, July 23, 2008

We Have Teeth!

Our big announcement of the day is that Abigail is getting a tooth! I can feel a tiny little jagged edge poking up through the gums. I'm kind of surprised. She hasn't been fussier lately. She's been quite happy, actually. She has been putting lots of stuff in her mouth and has been drooling more lately. Also . . . no fever. Anyway, I hope it fully comes through before our flight!

I wish I could post a picture on here but I can hardly get her to let me hold down her bottom lip long enough to look at her bottom gums, let alone take a picture!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yea!!! Jacob seems to be the same way--he gets fussy/symptoms (congestions, low fever, etc) at least a week before a tooth ever shows itself. Then he seems to be over everything and all of the sudden, there's a tooth. And he never gets cranky after that, even when the tooth is poking the rest of the way through.
Can't wait to hear about your trip! Have fun!!!