Monday, July 14, 2008

Packing List

Ok. Here is the packing list for Hawaii of what I'm bringing for Abigail. I think I have everything on there. If anyone has any suggestions, please leave me a comment! I don't want to forget anything vital!

3 swimming suits (yes, she has these already)
Wipes
Diapers
Swim Diapers
Swimming Cover Up
PJ's (3 pair, 1 for carryon and two for suitcase)
Clothes (5 or 6 outfits)
Laundry Soap (we have a washer/dryer in our condo)
Shampoo
Brush
Plastic Bags for Carry-on
Teething Toy
Hylands Teething Tablets
Cortisone Cream, just in case
Lotion
Diaper Rash Cream
Pacifiers (6 to 8 of them)
Blanket (for carryon)
Pillow (for carryon)
2 Hats
Birth Certificate copy for travel
Thermometer
Pak N Play Sheet
Disposable Changing Pads (for travel)
Baby Monitor
Toys
Nail Clippers
Nightlight
3 bibs
3 pair of socks
1 jacket (for cool evenings)
1 pair of jeans (also for cool evenings)

I will also bring baby Tylenol, just in case of a very high fever or extreme pain.

Any other suggestions?

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Only thing I can think of is sunscreen. How many days are you going to be gone? I usually put in 2 outfits/day for babies (even when we're going to my parents--just so I don't have to do laundry all the time). When's the trip? I'm so jealous (so is Aaron!)!! Hope you have fun:)

Unknown said...

Ah! I actually already have the sunscreen packed but it wasn't listed on my list, so thank you! We'll be gone about 11 days, including travel! I think doing laundry once or twice might be necessary so we don't have over stuffed bags! We leave one week from Friday!!!

Laura said...

Actually, I think your packing list looks complete. I just wanted to comment that I thought of you when my company told me about their headquarters being in Dayton and thought I might be able to see you if they ever send me up there! It was another perk of the job.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, putting in 22 outfits might be a bit much!! :) You guys are going to have so much fun! Is this just a family vacation or for something special? Where are you staying? Aaron's folks always stay at Bellows Beach (it's for military families). He's been back once I think since they moved from there when he was a little boy. His parents really like it there and have been back several times. I applied for a teaching job in Hanoi right after I finished student teaching. I don't know what I was thinking b/c I'd never want to be that far from family! haha Anyway, it's good that you're making lists--it will make packing much less frantic:)

Unknown said...

Yes, it's a family vacation! Over 20 of Andrew's family members are going! :) I think the main reason for going is A's uncle's 40th birthday. We're going to the north/west part of Maui. We'll also be in Honolulu for 3 nights, just because our flights leave from there. That's handy, isn't it?! :)

Arielle said...

Good grief! Hope you don't get a hernia carrying it all. I can't believe you leave in 3 days!!!!! Yea for you!