Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Wow, a blog about lots of things!

Thanks for the comments on the last blog. I am still a bit under the weather. Actually feeling a bit worse than yesterday. I am going to really take it easy tonight even though I am chomping at the bit to get things done. I am in the mood to rearrange my "music" room so that lessons can be given a bit easier. I will get it done sometime. I got another call this morning from someone who has two granddaughters who want to take lessons. They are 9 and 12 so the lessons would be very relaxed and easy going since they are so young. Just a lot of singing and breathing!! :) So now I have a total of six students with two of them not starting until the Fall. Andrew has indicated that he would be more than willing to do more of the housework if I get more students, so we'll see. I think I will be fine so long as I keep several evenings free to do things that I need to do.

So . . . two of our friends are having babies. My junior-year roommate just had a baby last Saturday, two months premature after having lots of complications with her pregnancy, and another couple we are friends with just went into the hospital today to have their baby. They are about three weeks early. Makes me realize that I am NOT ready for this yet! Yeah for birth control! Whoops, did I say that?

Anyway, I think I may go home for the day and sleep some. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaime! I love catching up with you by reading this. Just thought I would send you a get well comment. Hope it works. Sounds like you're doing well--besides that lousy cold.

Anonymous said...

Talked to Luke C. today... perhaps he has your cold? said he wasn't feeling well :) how are Sarah and Joel... hadn't heard that they'd had the baby yet? doesn't sound good!

Unknown said...

Amy, good to hear from you. I enjoy your blog as well but I have just never left a comment. Joel and Sarah had a baby boy last Saturday. They had to take him c-section because they were scared for Sarah's health. She was suffeing from Pre-Eclapsia. I think the baby is doing well for being born 2 mo premature. He is 3 lbs 13 oz, 15 in long. Taggart Joseph Reiss.

Unknown said...

Whoops! Preeclampsia. I misspelled it.

Anonymous said...

well, i'm glad they both made it through! i got really nervous when Sarah emailed to tell us what was happening... that's a scary condition! keep us posted here! :)