Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Discovery

Things I have recently discovered about myself or am now admitting to the world (please be nice, I am really putting myself out on a limb here):

~ I have always thought I had a good sense of humor but it is something I still need to work on!
~ I still love rollercoasters and thrill rides at my age. (That is good, isn't it?)!
~ I am very blessed in all aspects of my life.
~ I still struggle with things but that is ok, every one does.
~ I can cook, if I want to.
~ I love reading and I am not ashamed to admit (at least I'm not now) that I like The Chronicles of Narnia!
~ I get annoyed easily and that is a trait that I dislike in myself.
~ One of my favorite things in life is to organize things. (I can't believe I just admitted that . . . how boring!) :)
~ I like salty things and sugar things! Oh my!
~ I don't really believe in myself anymore. This causes an infinte about of problems in my life. I am definitely going to work on that. The thing I realized is that Jesus believes in me, otherwise I wouldn't be here, so why don't I?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

two books for you to put on your list... Do you think I'm beatiful by Angela Thomas... and Captivating by Staci Eldridge... both fabulous... i loved them!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the recommendations, Beth! I will check those out! I am getting ready to email you back. It is so good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

I only wish we could all be that open and honest. I also wish that I had had you organize my kitchen cabinets while you were here.
Susan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Yes, organizing your kitchen would have been fun. I can admit that! It would have given us something to do while Andrew and the Harp's were engrossed in Age of Empires. :) Wish I could be there to help with the basement project next week! :)