Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Slowing Down

Well, I'm at work again today. I made it at work until about 3:15 p.m. yesterday. I just felt terrible. Dizzy, exhausted, congested, etc. I felt better last night after sleeping some and having supper. I am feeling a bit better today but not back to normal. Still have a painful cough. I even called my voice lesson students who come on Tuesday's and moved our lesson. They haven't called me back yet to set a time, so I hope they do that soon. I definitely can't sing with this cold and I doubt I will feel much like teaching either. I have had another call for voice lessons. This girl is going to start in a week or so. I now have three current voice students and two more that want to start in the Fall. Originally I was going to try to keep the limit at five but after talking to Andrew, I think I will take on a few more. He promised he would do more of the house work, such as take over the laundry completely.

Anyway, once I get over this cold, I just want to never get another one again. How do I do that? Jennie, any advice . . . an apple a day? Anyway, I'd better get to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a bad one! That is encouraging about the voice students though.
~S

Anonymous said...

A prayer: Dear God, please give my daughter wisdom in knowing how many vocal students she can handle. Use her in a mighty way in these girl's lives.

And please lay your healing hand on Jaime's sinuses and lungs to restore them to health. Strengthen her immune system to keep infection away.

Thank you, Jesus, from Jaime's mom. Amen.