Saturday, June 11, 2005

Saturday, June 11th Blog

We are still in Ohio on our graduation vacation. We are leaving for Kansas tomorrow. I hope our puppy is as good going home as he was coming here. While I am not looking forward to going back to work (just because the days are long, not because I dislike my job), I do feel the need to get back just so I can accomplish something. I have a problem with that. I can't be idle for too long! I've got to organize something!!! Anyway, I have some plans to continue to improve our house. Now, only if we can get more money to afford them! Paint is fairly cheap however and painting several rooms is going to be my summer plan. Maybe I will try my hand at refinishing the bathtub. Anyway, after I looked through several people's blogs I realized a lot of people just give daily updates. I think I am trying to be too philosophical, so some future blogs will probably just be life updates. Please feel free to leave a comment. I love it when people comment! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that your philosophical... :) how are you!!?

Unknown said...

Is this Beth Koops?! It is so very good to hear from you, my friend!! You should email me jschechter@sterling.edu or ajschechter@cox.net. I heard you got your degree! Congrats!!