Monday, June 13, 2005

Back to the Ole Grind

Wow! First day back to work after our week off in Ohio. I had HUGE piles of stuff awaiting me when I walked in this morning. Luckily I got here several minutes early so I could sort throught things. It was nice to be missed but it is also difficult coming back. Probably because I can see in my peripheral vision a huge stack of transcripts that needs to be entered . . . oh about 75 to 100 of them. I normally do about 30 or less in the average week. I guess I was being punished for going away so long. Andrew and I are planning to take two weeks off in September and my co-worker said to me this morning, "are you sure you want to be gone that long." :) Now, I am not sure! I learned at lot about myself this past week. I'm not sure I am going to blog about it, we'll see.

Anyway, just wanted to write one a blog for the day. I am feeling fairly overwhelmed with stuff here at work and that makes me just put it off. I am going to set a goal for myself so that I can be motivated. That works every time! Anyway, I have more to blog about but perhaps I will leave it to do tonight in the midst of unpacking and other household chores. So, look for more later. I will try to get Andrew to set up a link on our website so I can post Ohio pictures. We'll see what I get accomplished tonight. I am also on a huge reading kick.

Ok, someone just brought in about six more transcripts so I'd better get to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so curious about things that I can't wait to hear more about what you learned about yourself!