Sunday, June 19, 2005

Still down and out

Well, it's Sunday morning and I am still under the weather. I was planning on going to my parents church this morning for Father's Day but that fell through, obviously. I am grateful, however, that I was able to go to church somewhere. . . online church, at my in-law's church in Ohio! :) I really liked the men's choir this morning. Very nice! Anyway, so my boring day will continue to consist of just laying on the couch and puttering around the house.

This is really beginning to get to me. I'm not the kind of person that can just not do anything for very long. I like my relaxation time but I also like to get some things accomplished and so it is driving me a little crazy not to be getting things done that I want to. Please please pray that I will be well enough to go to work tomorrow. I am still behind from the week I was gone and then I missed Friday as well. Sorry, not much exciting is going on. I must now go and take more Colloidal Silver and some Airborne!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The men's choir was good. They could sing at PromiseKeepers anytime! I hope you will be feeling better after getting some rest. One other thing you could add would be Zicam-it's supposed to be good.
~S

Anonymous said...

Is it a cold or could you be pregnant . . .