Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grateful Friday

It is actually Saturday but I love doing the Grateful Friday posts, so I won't skip this one!

I'm grateful:
  • for the yummy fajitas my husband made for supper.
  • for my beautiful fun girl.
  • for my nice cozy house.
  • that spring is right around the corner (yeah!).
  • that things worked out with our renter. (whew!)
  • that tomorrow is Sunday!
  • that we got our taxes done today and we don't owe!

Here are a few pictures from today.



4 generation picture. Andrew's mom (Susan), Andrew, Abigail, and Andrew's grandma (Rosalie). They came over for supper so we did some pictures. They turned out really well considering Abigail didn't have an afternoon nap and was restless!

Abigail and her Great Grandma Myers. Isn't this a cute picture?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww, great photos!!! You will be so glad to have those keepsakes.

Anonymous said...

Great photos. Abigail is turning in to such a beautiful little girl.

Love,
Aunt Jenny

Anonymous said...

Abigail definitely looks the best in these pictures!